In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Responsible
- Responsible: Francisco Javier González Garcia. (BEARS & WAVES)
- TAX ID: 52478112R
- Address: Centro de Empresas de Somiedo, Asturias – España.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact phone number: +34 616 777 048
- Web Site: https://bearsandwaves.com
Bears & Waves is a Travel Booking Agency officially CR.70.AS registered in the Registry of Tourist Intermediation Companies of the Principality of Asturias.
Bears & Waves is part of the agency Exploring Spain, which is in charge of the whole process of payment of reservations and collections to operate according to the Spanish tourism laws. Exploring Spain is part of the travel agency Muntania Outdoors S.L. (CICMA 2608) specialised in adventure trips and nature and mountain activities.
Data processing principles
In the processing of your data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: the Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller shall periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the Web site is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the processing.
- You may not exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it has been obtained, request rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the deletion of such data in the files of the Data Controller.To exercise your rights you have to send your request along with a photocopy of your National Identity Card or equivalent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that processing personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner and subscribe to its newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed, and stored by – Dinahosting -.
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder are different depending on the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links::
The Holder will process your data to properly manage your presence in the social network and inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
The Owner informs the User that their data will not be transferred to third-party organizations, except that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in such cases, the consent of the User will be required, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the data subject.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identification data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
Personal data provided to the Data Controller will be kept until the Data Controller requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how Users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
When browsing the Website non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns, and gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that may be accessed through the various links contained in the Website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate, and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As User of the Website is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to the Website exonerating the Holder of any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.